When using multiple aerodynamic products it is important to consider how well they work together. The Trailer AeroSlider works in tandem with side skirts or tails to smooth the airflow across the trailer wheels.
- Aerodynamic certer fairings
- Quick Release wheel covers
- Flow-through mudflap
- Mount to existing hub/wheel
- Tool-free access to wheels & valve stems
- Impact resistant at extreme temperatures
- Fits duals and super singles
Here is how to answer the questions for ordering
Measure the spacing between the two holes on the trailing arm frame bracket from centerpoint to centerpoint.
Measure the distance between the outside edges of the trailer suspension frame rails.
- AeroSlider Fairing & Flow-Through Mudflaps and or Wheel Covers
- Hardware for installation