Know your rights and our rules.
Your security is our first priority.
Let’s Truck, LLC provides LetsTruck.com and its related services (“Service”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
Let’s Truck, LLC reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service here: http://letstruck.com/terms
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Let’s Truck, LLC will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- One person may not maintain more than one free account.
Payment and Access
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- We will charge you a standard monthly fee based on your account type. The Service is billed in advance for each month, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds made should you not use the Service during a period of time when your account is open. No exceptions will be made.
- Should you upgrade or downgrade your account type, your credit card will be charged your new billing rate immediately. Your credit card will then be charged your new billing rate every 30 days thereafter unless you cancel your account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Let’s Truck, LLC reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- Let’s Truck, LLC reserves the right to change our monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or on the My Gauges website: http://letstruck.com
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account at any time by visiting your membership page and clicking downgrade. Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be deemed cancellation.
- Your account and all of its Content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month which you discontinued service. You will not be charged again.
- Let’s Truck, LLC reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notice or refund. We also reserve the right to delete all Content associated with your account. Let’s Truck, LLC may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Sales and Refund Policy
Simply return the product with the original receipt and original packaging within 30 days of the date you receive the product. If the item is returned within this time frame, we’ll exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method, less shipping and restocking fees. Please contact us at (855) 800-FUEL.
Copyright and Ownership
- Let’s Truck, LLC or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Let’s Truck, LLC or its suppliers own.
- Let’s Truck, LLC claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided “as is” and “as available” with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Let’s Truck, LLC.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content, including invoices, payment reminders, and personal messages, may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- Let’s Truck, LLC makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Let’s Truck, LLC, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Let’s Truck, LLC to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Let’s Truck, LLC as to the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Let’s Truck, LLC (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to email@example.com
We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, information about the pages consumers access on the My Gauges website, and information voluntarily submitted by the consumer (for example, filling out a survey or service registration form). The types of information that may be requested include your name, company name, address, telephone number, and credit card information.
The information we collect is used to improve the quality of the My Gauges website and Service, to communicate information about the My Gauges Service, to bill your account for services provided, for research, and to contact you about your account when necessary.
Your information will not be sold to or shared with other companies or organizations for commercial purposes.
Security and Storage
The My Gauges website and Service has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the internet, we will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of your information.
Additionally, you retain all rights of ownership to the data you have stored on the My Gauges Service. Data used in connection with Fuel Gauges, a Service of My Gauges, can be shared among other My Gauges Service users. We will not sell or share your My Gauges accounting data with any third-parties or use this data to compete with you or advertise to your clients. Your privacy and the privacy of your clients are of utmost importance to us.
Contacting Let’s Truck, LLC
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or your dealings with the My Gauges website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org